Ridgecrest Condominiums / Lake Oswego, Oregon
Ridgecrest is a 41 unit condominium community located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. The town of “Oswego” was founded in 1847 by Albert Alonzo Durham. Today, Lake Oswego is considered one of the finest residential communities in Oregon.
CENTURY 21 Northstar Association Management
- 503-297-1014 Phone
- 503-297-1585 Fax
HOA fees are due on the 1st of each month, and considered late if not received by the 20th.
- 1 BR (or 734 sq. ft.) = $342 / month
- 2 BR (or 879 sq. ft.) = $418 / month Management Company ID = 7068
- 3 BR (or 991 sq. ft.) = $494 / month Association ID = RCC
01/25/2022 - Board Meeting, 7:00 PM via Zoom
02/20/2022 - Meeting Cancelled (No Quorum)
03/03/2022 - Annual Meeting, 7:00 PM via Zoom
06/09/2022 - Board Meeting, 7:00 PM via Zoom
08/11/2022 - Board Meeting, 6:30 PM via Zoom
10/06/2022 - Budget Meeting, 6:30 PM via Zoom
WELCOME NEW RESIDENTS
Living in a condominium community has many privileges, as well as important responsibilities. Please review the Moving Procedures and the Governing Documents prior to move-in. Consult your real estate professional for any questions you have about condominium ownership.
- There is a $50 move-in charge.
- Ridgecrest Condominiums has a rental cap of 20%. Please see Declarations Amendment and Rental Waiting List Resolution for additional requirements.
Please call our office during business hours: 503-297-1014.
Emergencies include water leaks, water intrusion or lack of water. Please contact your local utility company first to determine if their services are temporarily down.
After-hours Emergency ONLY: 971-344-3148