Ridgecrest Condominiums / Lake Oswego, Oregon
There are additional dues, amenities and rules associated with the Mountain Park master association. Please contact them directly for further information: http://mtparkhoa.com/.
Board Members Only:
Ridgecrest is a 41 unit condominium community located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. The town of “Oswego” was founded in 1847 by Albert Alonzo Durham. Today, Lake Oswego is considered one of the finest residential communities in Oregon.
CENTURY 21 Northstar Association Management
- 503-297-1014 Phone
- 503-297-1585 Fax
- [email protected]
HOA fees are due on the 1st of each month, and considered late if not received by the 20th.
Ridgecrest Dues: 01/01/2023 to 12/31/2023
- 1 BR (or 734 sq. ft.) = $359 / month
- 2 BR (or 879 sq. ft.) = $439 / month
- 3 BR (or 991 sq. ft.) = $519 / month
- Thursday, 01/26/2023: Annual Meeting - Postponed
- Thursday, 02/09/2023: Annual Meeting, 6:30 PM via Zoom
WELCOME NEW RESIDENTS
Living in a condominium community has many privileges, as well as important responsibilities. Please review the Moving Procedures and the Governing Documents prior to move-in. Consult your real estate professional for any questions you have about condominium ownership.
- There is a $50 move-in charge.
- Ridgecrest Condominiums has a rental cap of 20%. Please see Declarations Amendment and Rental Waiting List Resolution for additional requirements.
Please call our office during business hours: 503-297-1014.
Emergencies include water leaks, water intrusion or lack of water. Please contact your local utility company first to determine if their services are temporarily down.
After-hours Emergency ONLY: 971-344-3148